- These terms only will govern sales by us unless we expressly agree in writing to any variation.
- A contract is not made between ourselves and a Buyer until we have accepted his order.
- We make every effort to keep prices up to date on the Fixingshop website. However upon receipt of a customer order it is found that there is a pricing ammendment to a product or carriage charge, you the customer will be notified prior to despatch. If this price revision is not satisfctory you the customer will have the option to cancel the order at no cost.
- Payment for all goods shipped will be paid for in full before despatch.
- Goods that are purchased using a cheque will only be despatched once the cheque has been cleared.
- Please make all cheques payable to Fixingshop.
- Delivery dates quoted are estimates only. We will make every reasonable effort to keep them but we accept no liability for any financial or other loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) if delivery is nonetheless delayed nor shall any such delay entitle the Buyer not to accept or pay for the goods when they are delivered.
- We will arrange delivery of goods within the UK by means at our discretion unless the Buyer otherwise requires. .
- The risk in the goods will pass to the Buyer when they are all off-loaded at their destination if we are the carrier, and on leaving our premises if not.
- Without accepting any liability for our failure in any case to do so we will pursue for the benefit of the Buyer any claim for damage to or short delivery or loss of goods in transit provided that we and the carrier are notified in writing of the claim within 14 days after the date of the advice note or other despatch notification in the case of a complete loss and within 5 days after delivery in the case of damage or short delivery and in the later case also that on delivery the goods have been signed for unexamined or the damage or short delivery has been recorded on the carriers delivery documentation.
- We are committed to providing customers with the highest quality products and service. If, for whatever reason you decide to return goods that have been correctly supplied by us, these goods must be returned to us in original condition by you and at your cost, with a photocopy of the original invoice included and an explanation for the return. Whereupon a full credit to the value of the goods only, will be issued. If on the rare occasion, products are found to be faulty, defective or incorrectly supplied against your order Fixing Shop offers a "no charge" collection, repair and delivery service. If we have arranged for a courier collection of your product, we are unable to specify the collection time, and it is your responsibility to ensure that someone will be present when the courier arrives at the collection address.
6. CATALOGUES, BROCHURES AND THE WEBSITE
Information in catalogues and brochures may change without notice and we invite you to contact our technical sales department before placing orders. No liability is accepted for the inaccuracy of published information. Many of our product images are supplied to us by the manufacturers or distributors. We display them in good faith and while we make every effort to ensure they are accurate we have no control over discrepancies between the image and the item supplied.
7. GUARANTEE EXTENT OF LIABILITY
- We guarantee goods of our own manufacture against defective workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery. We will at our option repair or replace free of charge or refund the net invoiced price (less allowance for any scrap value) in respect of any such goods which are shown to have been so defective (provided always that the goods have not been subject to undue wear and tear, accident, alteration or misuse)
- The Buyer shall ensure that the goods are made to specification prior to the use. The Buyer shall have no claim in respect of defects unless a written complaint is sent to us as soon as the defect is noticed and no use is made of the goods thereafter no alteration made thereto by the Buyer before we are given an opportunity to inspect the goods.
- any goods or parts not of our own manufacture incorporated in our goods or merchanted by us are not guaranteed by us but carry only any guarantee given by their maker.
- The Buyer is solely responsible for ensuring that the goods bought from us are fit for any particular purpose and not warranty or condition of fitness for any particular purpose is given or is to be implied in these Terms.
- We shall not be liable for any claim or claims for indirect, consequential or incidental loss or damage made by the Buyer against us, whether in contract or in short arising out of or in connection with any defect in the goods or any other act or omission of us in the performance of the contract.
We do not send marketing e-mails to anyone who hs not requested them within their account settings and you may opt out at any time. Please just return the e-mail requesting to be removed from the mailing list or log in to your account and change the setting.
Third Party Disclosure: Fixingshop.co.uk does not sell, distribute or disclose information about you as an individual or your personal usage of the site.
We are committed to your privacy and treat your information in the same manner as we would wish for our personal information to be kept by others.
9. OWNERSHIP OF GOODS
Without prejudice to Term 4(c), The ownership of goods sold by us remains ours until the Buyer shall have paid to us the contract price together with the full price of any other goods the subject of any contract between us and the Buyer and accordingly we reserve the right of disposal of the goods until all such payments have been made. If before he has paid us the Buyer re-sales the goods, our beneficial interest in them will attach to the proceeds of such re-sale, or to any claim for such proceeds, without prejudice to any further claim which we may have against the Buyer in respect of the goods. Our right of disposal of the goods includes the right to enter premises of the Buyer and take repossession of the goods.
10. HEALTH & SAFETY
The Buyer will ensure that all information supplied by us on the use of goods (including information of the conditions necessary to secure that use is safe and without risk to health) will be available to and will be applied by his employees and contractors.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
We shall be under no liability for any delay in carrying out of for the non-performance of any of our obligations under these Terms caused by any circumstances (including but not limited to war, riot, accident, fire, store, flood, industrial dispute and supplies of labour shortages) beyond our direct and reasonable control.
These Terms shall in all respect be construed and have effect according to English Law, and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.